Formulated for the delicate skin of the lips, Liprotect SPF 35 offers powerful broad spectrum protection while minimising the visible effects of photo damage and pollutants. The antioxidant-rich treatment is more than just a lip balm, combining gentle all-physical transparent sunscreen actives with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil to help condition lips while Elderberry Extract and Linoleum Acid help defend from environmental aggressors.
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Supports skin barrier function
- Stimulates collagen
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Transparent Zinc Oxide Dispersion
- Transparent Titanium Dioxide Dispersion
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine
- Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Paraben-free, Botanically based formula
Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
“We are delighted to announce the launch of iS Clinical LIPROTECT SPF 35. The feedback from practitioners and patients via Consult & Concierge during lockdown has indicated that patients want to extend antioxidant and SPF protection to their lips with their skincare regime.”
Alana Marie Chalmers
About Harpar Grace International | EXPERTS IN LUXURY
Harpar Grace International is a dynamic and entrepreneurial company with a focus on the development, distribution and management of luxury, cosmeceutical, spa and retail brands. They are the exclusive distributors for iS Clinical Cosmeceuticals, CODAGE, Déesse PRO LED Light therapy & Totally Derma. Their progressive yet refined collection of luxury and clinically proven offerings have been carefully selected, with pride for the best in class brands and formulations.