Cynosure have announced the forthcoming launch of the PicoSure® Pro system at the AMWC Congress in Monaco. The company will be hosting a standalone launch symposium, led by renowned international expert Dr Christine Dierickx, who will present on this latest upgrade to the best-in-class PicoSure system. PicoSure® Pro is the first and only FDA-cleared 755nm picosecond laser on the market, and uniquely delivers energy in a trillionth of a second, utilising pressure instead of heat to provide safe and effective treatments for unwanted pigmentation and skin revitalisation of all skin types.
The AMWC congress will see Cynosure unveil this industry-leading technology at an expert-led symposium focusing on “The Power of PicoSure Pro” and the data behind the FDA-approval for the 755nm treatment wavelength.
Leading laser expert Dr Dianne Quibell will also present the PicoSure® Pro and detail her clinical experience using PicoSure technology, alongside other energy devices in the Cynosure portfolio, including Potenza. Cynosure will also host a series of exclusive training workshops throughout the congress weekend, designed to deliver hands-on coaching for leading doctors across the European markets.
“As inventors of picosecond aesthetic laser technology, we are constantly challenging ourselves to continually drive innovation forward. Whether we’re developing new devices or improving upon our trusted flagship products, we’re focused on addressing the unmet needs of our practitioners to ensure the best possible outcomes for their patients and practice,” said Todd Tillemans, Chief Executive Officer of Cynosure. “From a 50% increase in energy to new handpieces and an adjustable fluence, the performance enhancements made to the PicoSure Pro device provide practitioners with more versatility than ever before, allowing them to efficiently treat more patients per day and provide better outcomes in less time.”
The Power of PicoSure® Pro
PicoSure® Pro is now equipped with two lenses that work to safely and effectively address a variety of concerns across all skin types:
- PicoSure Pro’s advanced Platinum Focus™ Lens Array is used to increase collagen and elastin to help combat wrinkles, acne scars and pores.
- With the addition of the Flat Lens, PicoSure Pro is now also the first and only picosecond laser FDA-cleared for the treatment of melasma and other hyperpigmentation issues such as nevus of Ota and Hori’s nevus.
- Additional enhancements include a sleek, modern design, intuitive graphic user interface and new 5MM handpiece for treating discrete lesions, lighter skin types and smaller areas.
The Picosure Pro device will be available to pre-order in the UK from the 1st March.
To learn more about PicoSure Pro, please visit https://marketing.cynosure.com/picosure-pro-uk.html
Cynosure AMWC Schedule of Events:
- 31.03.22 – 12-1pm, Poulenc room: Launch Symposium: The Power of PicoSure Pro: Unrivalled Results and Energy Blends
- Cynosure booth open throughout the congress – located in Ravel hall, booth number N6.
- 01.04.22: Exclusive Training Workshops, held at the Fairmont Hotel. To register interest / attendance, please contact Fiona.email@example.com