Harpar Grace are delighted to announce that the iS CLINICAL & SkinPen LIVE Virtual Advanced Seminar is taking place on Wednesday 23rd March 2022 from 3:00-5:00PM GMT
This interactive and engaging LIVE virtual event features: Andrew Moulton, Vice-President SkinPen, Charlene DeHaven MD, Clinical Director at Innovative Skincare®, Katherine Medina, Head of International Sales and Business Development at Innovative Skincare® and global iS Clinical KOL Miss Sherina Balaratnam Surgeon and Cosmetic Doctor, Medical Director from S-Thetics.
Join them online and discover how to maximise results for patients through the integration of two award-winning aesthetics brands and learn how to combe two clinically advanced, results-driven aesthetics brands to reveal smooth, healthy skin that glows from within.
Save the date and learn how to maximise results for your patients;
- Why SkinPen and iSClinical is such an effective results-led combination
- The role of skin prep, post care and maintenance
- Learn how to treat common skin complaints such as ageing, acne, rosacea and hyper-pigmention
- Discover how SkinPen and iSClinical’s products work in harmony to produce results
- Exclusive event attendance offers
3pm – Welcome
3.10pm- 3.35pm – Integrating iS Clinical Products with SkinPen – Dr. Charlene DeHaven and Katherine Medina
4.10pm – 4.40pm – How I Integrate SkinPen with iS Clinical Products in My Practice to Achieve the Most Desirable Results – Miss Sherina Balaratnam
4:40pm – 5:00pm – Q&A Session – Dr. Charlene DeHaven, Katherine Medina, Andy Moulton, Miss Sherina Balaratnam