This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
October 3, 2019
September 8, 2021
American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Reports More Than $13.5 Billion Spent for the First Time Ever
March 14, 2016
- Harpar Grace release the results of new Active Peel System clinical study
- European Beauty Tech Leader RÉDUIT Launches New Personalized Skin Care Innovation in U.S.
- DEXLEVO First in Asia to Win BEST Injectable Award at AMWC, the World’s Largest Congress for Aesthetic Anti-aging
- Old skins cells reprogrammed to regain youthful function
- Lipofilling produces lasting improvements for patients with painful finger osteoarthritis