Established by a team of scientists and researchers, RCI Hairscience is a brand new innovation from the heart of Cambridge. Created by a team of specialists with expertise in growth factors, peptides and herbal medicine, RCI comes as a result of intensive research into hair loss solutions.
Knowing that hair loss has long affected all genders, and that there are limited non-prescription solutions available on the market for hair loss, the team dedicated their research towards inventing proven formulas for promoting growth, outside of finasteride and minoxidil.
Expertise in Growth Factors
The scalp has its
- Oligopeptide-41 – inhibits the activity of DKK1, a pathogenic mediator related to pattern baldness
- Decapeptide-19 – an anti-inflammatory, calming agent that functions as a fibroblast growth factor-5, a substance that both induces regression of the hair follicle and regulates hair growth.
- Decapeptide-18 – stimulates the formation of primary hair placodes and generates new hair follicles
- Octapeptide-2 – stimulates hair growth by increasing angiogenesis and facilitating the migration of stem cells.
- Nonapeptide-22 – (included in the serum and essence) boosts hair pigmentation by stimulating melanogenesis, a complex process in which the pigment melanin is produced
in melanosomesby melanocytes, supporting healthy hair colour.
POWERED BY PEPTIDES
THE POWERFUL PRO SERIES
Supported by clinical trials and strong clinical data, the PRO Series is designed to be used professionally to support ongoing hair health concerns. The range is small but powerful, comprised of four hero products:
- PRO Series Revitalising Cleanser – £90, 400ml
- PRO Series Thickening Mask – £100, 400ml
- PRO Series Essence – £160, 30ml
- PRO Series Serum (weekly treatment)– £220, 6x 5ml
For PR enquiries – please contact
Rachel@Kendrickpr.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org
For all stockist enquiries, please contact
Emily Liu – email@example.com