In recognition that practitioners will be setting up and back in clinic during July, AestheticSource have launched a new section on their website to continue to support their customers with evidence based, CPD accredited online webinar training.
The website lists all webinar content for delegates to self-select* and refresh knowledge at their convenience.
Our focus at AestheticSource is to share our educational content with our customers and give some breathing space away fromVikki Baker, Marketing Manager
livewebinars during July, allowing them to concentrate on getting their businesses back in shape as lockdown is eased.”
Additional practical and post-lockdown courses will made available on the site, such as RRS Refresher for RRS trained practitioners, who want to refresh their knowledge before going back to clinic.
*some course content will be accessible on request and with a password.
Understanding Topical Retinoids and their effectiveness in skin rejuvenation – Anna Baker
Topical retinoids and how they work in the treatment and management of skin.
Consulting with your skin of colour client – Dija Ayodele
Accommodating for a wide and diverse patient base and how this should be taken in consideration when building and maintaining your practice, taking into account; the space, the devices, the treatment and product portfolio.
The Science of Personal Change and Wellbeing: Finding Your Flow For Success – Daksha Patel (Mental Health Awareness week)
The full range of emotions we can experience in everyday life at work, the effect of stress on the body and how to address it.
- Acne Technology Ingredients from NeoStrata Company – Brenda L. Edison (Associate Director of Clinical Affairs for NeoStrata Company, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson Company)
- Adapting to change; remote consultation & retention – Dr Amiee Vyas
- Aetiology of Pigmentation: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis – Dr Jinah Yoo
- Combining in-clinic and at-home treatments for full face rejuvenation – Miss Mayoni Gooneratne
- Consulting with your skin of colour client – Dija Ayodele
- Defend & Protect with the NEW sunbetter® Advanced Mineral Protection Tone Smart SPF 50 & Alto Defense Serum™ – Tracy May-Harriott
- Diving Deeper into skinbetter science® technologies – Tracy May-Harriott
- How to ensure you have the best safety practises in place for clients when you are ready to reopen your clinic – Dr Sophie Shotter
- Identifying & treating pigmentation in skin of colour – Anna Baker & Dr Amiee Vyas
- Improving Skin Fitness™ with the skinbetter science® portfolio – Tracy May-Harriott (Head Of International Education & Development at skinbetter science®)
- In-clinic full facial treatments at home with LightStim LED Light Therapy – Crystal McElroy
- Introducing Exuviance® Professional – Nikki Jones
The Covid-19 lockdown challenged AestheticSource to review their educational content which would capture and engage delegate attention, without having the benefits of being together physically. The benefit of this is that together we created focused and practical webinar content that delegates can also attend online in their own time to refresh their memory and skills.Anna Baker BN RGN INP PGCert (Appl. Clin. Anat.), PGCert (Clin Ed.), Aesthetic Nurse, Trainer and Qualified Educator
At a time when practitioners nationwide were feeling a little ‘displaced’, we were able to utilise the opportunity for webinar training to bring together a community to inspire, learn and refresh, with insightful course content and the added benefit that they can return back to the courses with their fingertips via the AestheticSource websiteNikki Jones, Training and Key Account Manager, AestheticSource