The inaugural NeoStrata European Symposium at The Royal College of Physicians is a month away and the full agenda and speaker lineup is now available.
Featuring leading dermatologists, cosmetic doctors, nurse practitioners and journalists from around the globe, this two-day educational and practical convention will leave visitors armed with all the knowledge and tools to offer first-rate products, regimes and treatments to their customers.
A well-curated selection of talks and demonstrations have been devised to educate, inspire and train delegates by visiting world leading dermatologists, Professor Beth Briden (USA), Professor Mukta Sachdev (India), UK-based dermatologists Dr Sandeep Cliff, Dr Stefanie Williams and Dr Martin Wade and specialists Dr Ulianna Gout, Anna Baker and Lorna Bowes. NeoStrata Co’s VP of Clinical Affairs and Technology, Barbara Green will look at skin healing, and the NEW NeoStrata Retinol Peel will be unveiled on day two by NeoStrata’s Pete Konish covering the science behind the peel and practical experience using the peel. Professor Briden, Dr Stefanie Williams and Anna Baker will relay their own experiences using the peel in their clinics.
The scientific team at NeoStrata Company, teamed with the key opinion leaders, have a wealth of experience working with the NeoStrata brand and will impart their knowledge during interesting lectures and demonstrations throughout the two-day period, ensuring that everyone leaves with the confidence to work with the NeoStrata brand in their practice. Wendy Lewis, supported by another leading, international journalist, will also deliver insight into the consumer view of the aesthetic market, all to help guests understand their clientele better.
The cost of £250 to attend includes a buffet lunch on both days and an invitation to an evening BBQ on the Friday night, a goody bag worth £400 at wholesale value (allowing delegates to trial existing successful, new products and peels) and all the supporting literature.
Places are limited so all interested parties should contact AestheticSource to book their place to avoid disappointment.
Friday 19th May 2017
9:00 – 12:00
The Science of Cosmeceuticals
- Talking skin: How to engage your patient – leading journalist, TBC
- History of NeoStrata Company Catherine Mueller & Leigh Ann Catlin (NeoStrata Company)
- Retinoids – Dr Stefanie Williams & Professor Beth Briden
- Hydroxy acids – Lorna Bowes
- The Science of Formulation – Pete Konish (NeoStrata Company)
12:00 – 1:00 Buffet Lunch
1:00 – 5:00
Patient Specific Protocols
- The Older Patient – Anna Baker
- Management of acne prone and oily skins – Dr Martin Wade
- New Approaches to sensitive and rosacea prone skins – Dr Stefanie Williams
- Skin of Colour and PIH – Muktah Sachdev
- The Premium Patient – Professor Beth Briden
6:00 pm Drinks Reception and BBQ Buffet dinner in the gardens of The Royal College of Physicians (wet weather contingency in place).
Saturday 20th May 2017
Combination Therapies and Peeling
- Selling Products From Your Clinic – Wendy Lewis
- Skin Anatomy – Dr Sandeep Cliff
- Combination Therapies (Targeted and Peels as well as other modalities) – Professor Beth Briden
- ProSystem Glycolic Peels – Dr Uliana Gout
- Post Peel Healing – Barbara Green (NeoStrata Company)
- Peeling Demonstration – Professor Beth Briden
12:00 – 1:00 Buffet Lunch
1:00 – 4:00
- Retinol Peel – Science – Pete Konish (NeoStrata Company)
- Retinol Peel Experience – US and UK Professor Beth Briden, Dr Stefanie Williams & Anna Baker
Address: Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent’s Park, London,
To book please contact Becca at AestheticSource on 01234 313 130 email@example.com