The 1st edition of the AMAC (Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine Asian Congress) and Aesthetics Asia 2014 officially went underway from 25th–27th September 2014 at the renowned Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore. This year, EuroMediCom, part of Informa group and world leader in Aesthetics and Anti-aging medical events has joined hands with Aesthetics Asia team to bring its international know-how and network to Aesthetics Asia. The organiser for 1st AMAC and Aesthetics Asia 2014 hopes that through this integration, more synergies could be created to add more flavour and content to the show, thereby making it a more comprehensive event with the right content catered for the industry professionals.
Widely regarded at the landmark aesthetic event in Southeast Asia, the joint meeting between 1st AMAC and Aesthetics Asia 2014 holds an important position within the industry as the main event for industry professionals to attend to witness the latest innovations and techniques.
It is also regarded as the ideal platform for industry professionals meet, network and interact with fellow industry professionals to catch up on the latest happenings available on the market as well as to gauge the market sentiment and embark on the growing aesthetic market in Asia.
Attended by over 700 industry professionals, the 1st AMAC & Aesthetics Asia features a comprehensive content for its professional visitors by inviting over 70 speakers from 27 different countries to conduct presentations on Aesthetics and Anti-aging related topics, symposia sessions, live demonstrations and showcase on a wide range of the latest products, technologies and techniques in the market during the 3-day event.
• Pre-congress courses
• Aesthetic sessions with lectures by experts
• Anti-Aging sessions with lectures by experts
Pre-congress courses were conducted on 25th September 2014 based on 2 different tracks namely Anti-aging & Preventive Medicine and Facial Anatomy Aesthetics.
- Anti-Aging & Preventive Medicine – The course consist of four sessions addressing practical knowledge focused on well-being and anti-aging therapies applicable in everyday practice. The topics covered includes:
– Practical Session For The Aesthetic Physician
– Improving Sexuality With Anti-Aging Solutions
– Nutrition And Metabolism
– Endocrinology 101.
- Facial Anatomy Aesthetics – The course is constructed based on the SAFE© concept: Scientific Anatomy Fillers Education/Experience. The course is organised with a scientific approach and around the essential facial anatomy covering the main six areas of the upper, middle and lower face. The course will start with a comprehensive review on clinically relevant information on injectables including injections techniques (products’ protocols up to market updates).
– Injectables – From Basics To Clinical Excellence
– Beautification Of The Lower Face – Focused On Lips & Perioral Area, Jawline & Neck
– Beautification Of The Middle Face – Focused On Tear Trough, Nose, Cheeks
– Beautification Of The Upper Face – Focused On Forehead, Temple, Periorbital area.
During the 3-day event, the Anti-aging and Aesthetic programs line up as well as the Symposia were also key highlights for the visitors. The programmes were conducted by experts from the industry with the aim to deliver interesting topics and insights revolving around the latest trend and innovations within the industry.
In addition to the comprehensive content organised for 1st AMAC and Aesthetics Asia 2014, the profiles of the speakers were equally crucial towards the success of the programs. Over 70 well-known industry experts from 27 different countries were invited to be our panel of speakers.
‘I would like to like congratulate for the congress organisation, really good and top level,’ expressed Dr Claude Dalle, panel speaker for 1st AMAC and Aesthetics Asia 2014.
The event also drew good feedback through the quality of the delegates and visitors that attended. This year, we attracted over 700 well-qualified delegates and professionals from the industry. Over 70% of the delegates who attended were from Asia countries such as Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, and South Korea. Delegates from Europe on the other hand took up the next biggest share of approximately 13%. This group consists of delegates from France, Germany, Russia, Netherlands, and United Kingdom.
Positioning itself as the landmark event in the Aesthetic industry in Asia, 1st AMAC and Aesthetics Asia 2014 has definitely live up to its expectations for the services delivered this year to both its visitors and exhibitors.
‘Quality leads were achieved during the exhibition,’ said Mr Jim Ang, Managing Director, NeoAsia (S) Pte Ltd
‘It was well-organised. Managed to get good contacts. Service is good,’ added Mr Warwick Lee, Nutricheck, National Sales & Distribution.