PRIME previews the 12th AMEC — Aesthetic & Anti-aging Medicine European Congress — held in Paris, 21–22 October 2016.
The 2016 edition Of the Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine Congress (AMEC) will feature a full and interactive program focusing on global trends in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine for ethnic and cultural differences.
Global trends as well as ethnic and cultural differences demand a bespoke approach for each patient in order to meet their needs and desires. AMEC 2016 will explore these trends and differences in-depth.
Internationally renowned experts, practicing in regions with a diverse base of patients, will explore daily tips and pitfalls for effective treatment of the most discerning global patients.
Lectures in aesthetics
- Anatomy: Special focus on ethnic differences for each area and the anatomical variations of each area for expert injectors
- Upper face: forehead, glabella, and temple
- Middle face: Tear trough, cheeks, nose, NLF, and masseter
- Lower face: lips and perioral, chin, jawline, and neck
- Fillers: detailing which fillers are used for each area in the different geographical regions
- HA rheology: how to choose and what to use
- Combination therapies with EBD: which combinations work for which types of patients
- Erbium, RF, HIFU, and PRP
- Complications with a special focus on skin type
- The aesthetic emergency toolkit.
- 16 hours of live injection sessions with paired injectors
- Analysis and full face treatment, controversies and debates
- The models will be selected in a way to represent different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
Lectures in anti-ageing medicine
Under the scientific direction of Dr. Claude Dalle (WOSIAM president), educational sessions relating to effective and safe anti-ageing medicine will represent an important part of AMEC 2016, with a special focus on ethnic differences for several age-related diseases.
The 4th Anti-aging and Beauty Trophy
Considering the great value EuroMedicom contributes to this continually evolving field, it will organize and run the 4th Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy, awarding:
- The Industry: the Trophy will be awarded to the companies with the best and most innovative products and technologies of the year
- Physicians in aesthetic and anti-ageing medicine: In an effort to promote and encourage high-standard clinical excellence, we will be nominating physicians for their ‘Best Clinical Cases’. The participants are cordially invited to apply for this competition and participate in the Trophy award ceremony.
Industry business opportunities
Over 140 leading companies who will be showcased in the exhibition space are waiting for you to discover their latest products and technologies. This congress will be an excellent forum for state-of-the-art information making the visit to the AMEC 2016 worthwhile and rewarding.
For more information, visit: www.euromedicom.com