Alma® Lasers, a leading developer of medical aesthetic devices, is hitting the road this fall with its Practice for Success seminars. This series of not-to-missed seminars led by aesthetic professionals will focus on marketing strategies proven to grow aesthetic practices.
The Practice for Success seminars will have the added bonus of hands-on participation as industry experts demonstrate the latest Alma technologies including:
- SopranoICE, a revolutionary, virtually painless, laser hair removal system;
- ClearLiftTM, a fast, non-ablative skin resurfacing handpiece; and
- vShapeTM, the most advanced RF technology on the market.
Seminar lessons include:
- Targeting higher-value patients through online marketing;
- Increasing patient-to-patient referrals with social media marketing;
- Building an active internet presence to enhance reputation;
- Launching and maintaining a blog; and
- Hosting special events to attract new customers.
Alma Lasers Practice for Success seminars will take place:
- 9/18 – Chicago
- 9/25 – Toronto
- 10/10 – Dallas
- 10/17 – San Diego
- 10/24 – Palo Alto
- 11/10 – New York
- 11/14 – Miami
About Alma Lasers
Alma Lasers, Inc. is a provider of laser, light-based and radiofrequency devices for aesthetic and medical applications. Alma Lasers delivers innovative multi-technology-multi-application systems designed to meet the unique needs of today’s practitioners. Alma’s modular, cost-effective, high-performance systems enable practitioners to confidently offer state-of-the-art aesthetic treatments to their patients. Practitioners use Alma Lasers’ products for non-invasive aesthetic procedures such as hair removal, acne treatment, wrinkle reduction, fractionated ablative and non-ablative skin resurfacing, vascular and pigmented lesions and leg vein treatments. For more information, visit www.almalasers.com.