Scientists at the University of Basel have reported the first-ever successful nose reconstruction surgery using cartilage grown in the laboratory....Read More
Tag: nose reconstruction
- Harpar Grace release the results of new Active Peel System clinical study
- European Beauty Tech Leader RÉDUIT Launches New Personalized Skin Care Innovation in U.S.
- DEXLEVO First in Asia to Win BEST Injectable Award at AMWC, the World’s Largest Congress for Aesthetic Anti-aging
- Old skins cells reprogrammed to regain youthful function
- Lipofilling produces lasting improvements for patients with painful finger osteoarthritis