Melissa A. Doft and Naikhoba C.O. Munabi discuss the many factors physicians need to consider when carrying out this procedure, from preoperative imaging to postoperative complicationsRead More
Tag: breast implant complications
Jeffrey G. Lind II and Hilton Becker present a case study on the use of the TIGR® Matrix for bilateral breast augmentation revision for a patient with asymmetry, synmastia, and unnatural implant movementRead More
- Harpar Grace release the results of new Active Peel System clinical study
- European Beauty Tech Leader RÉDUIT Launches New Personalized Skin Care Innovation in U.S.
- DEXLEVO First in Asia to Win BEST Injectable Award at AMWC, the World’s Largest Congress for Aesthetic Anti-aging
- Old skins cells reprogrammed to regain youthful function
- Lipofilling produces lasting improvements for patients with painful finger osteoarthritis